Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Welcome!

I am Marko.

Hmmmm...what you might want to know--I am an in the English Composition program with a composition concentration (is that not redundant?) and scheduled to take the comprehensive exam this Spring. I'm drinking an RC (that is about the extent of my acronym usage. My motto--absolutely no acronyms, AKA--ANA).

Briefly, my title, Marko's Glob, is not a typo. Marko's Glob is short for Marko's Globe. I thought about making it Marko's World, but I think Wayne's brother must have taken that user name.

The purpose of my glob is to think out the course readings.

I am not terribly comfortable with computer tech. I could not even get my picture to show up on my profile or wherever it goes on this blog. I am alright with MS word and MS pp but not much more. Blogging is certainly new to me. I text-msg a little. I use the net but usually from work. Unfortunately, the panoptic big brothers looking over my shoulder from somewhere within the system at my work have blocked all blog sites, so I'm stuck blogging from my home computer, which is no snail, no--it moves at about the speed of a glacier, a rate of approximately an inch every year, a description that is hardly hyperbolic and more like understamentoholic.

Thanks for checking out this space. I look forward to your comments.

No comments: